I only get two TV channels in English in my room here in Turkey. This includes Fox Crime (yeah I didn’t know it existed either) and The Style Network. I never watched much Style Network before my arrival, just the occasional episode of old school “How Do I Look.” From my very short new schedule consisting of watching every Style Network show there is I have developed some new musings:
1. I have a massive girl crush on Jeannie Mai
2. Clare Mukherjee is exactly how I imagine Georgia from the Angus Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging books would be if she were a real person and grew up to be a fashion expert
3. Why don’t more reality shows take place in Boston? Katie Boyd is such a character!
4. Amanda from “the Amandas” cries in every episode… STOP CRYING YOU’RE A PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZER YOUR LIFE IS NOT THAT HARD. In the words of Amanda’s personal assistant: “You might not think it, but there’s a lot of crying in organizing..”
5. The new show Chicagolicious is in no way going to be good…